Shipping & Packaging
- Seeds can be shipped to customers Worldwide.
- Plants, Cuttings and Bulbs can only be shipped to customers in the Contiguous United States.
- Shipping is FREE to customers in the United States and Canada! There is no minimum order. It's my way of saying thank you for trusting me and buying from me. It's the least I can do.
- I ship my items in recycled materials (reused boxes, bubble envelopes, etc.) to reduce waste and to keep my prices low. The plants don't mind, and it's more eco-friendly.
- I always ship USPS First Class for seed-only orders. I ship USPS Priority on all plants, bulbs, and cuttings with a minimum order of $10. Orders below $10 are shipped USPS First Class or USPS Parcel Post. Every order receives a tracking number, so you can track when your package will arrive.
- My seeds are packaged in my custom designed seed packets and are shipped in padded envelopes to ensure that they don't get crushed.
- I first dig my plants up carefully. I then wrap their roots in moist paper towel, and cover the paper towel with plastic, tied with twine. I then wrap them in newspaper for further shipping protection and place them in a box to be shipped to you!
- Cuttings are freshly cut when I receive an order. I dip them in rooting hormone, and ship them to you the same way I ship plants. If you would prefer not to have rooting hormone on your cuttings, please write a message specifying so WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER. Thank you.
- Bulbs are usually shipped in a paper bag or in newspaper within a box. They don't need much care, unless they have already begun to grow, in which case I will treat them as plants.
- I include planting instructions with all orders to ensure your success with the plants, cuttings, bulbs and seeds. Everything is labeled, so you’ll know what’s what when opening the box.